Friday, February 20, 2009

Yay, yay, yay!!!

The postings this week have been scarce because I've been busy! Good busy. Like hanging out with a great man busy. Fun. ...Insert HUGE grin...

So this weekend will be a fabulous weekend. And I have no worries setting such high expectations...

Tonight I'm going to the temple! That is always a wonderful experience.

I get to take a mini road trip to Salt Lake City! (like a 6 hour drive) and I'm driving by myself which means lots of Sarah time. yay!!

I get to see my best friends from college Amy Jo and Emily, both of whom I haven't seen in FOREVER! It is Amy Jo's last Sunday before she leaves to serve a mission in Argentina and she is speaking in her family's old home ward there in Salt Lake.

I promise to take lots of pictures. Or at least, I promise to try to remember to take lots of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I am so so so jealous that you are going!! I hope you have fun and drive safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are so funny! I always remember to take pictures about 15 minutes after I've left the place that I wanted to take them at. The sad thing is that I almost always have a camera in my purse!

    Have fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete