Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Excitingness!



So last weekend I got to go SNOWBOARDING at Brianhead in Utah. So fun! We stayed at my friend Melissa's cabin just outside of Cedar City. There were like 25 people that went on the trip but the cabin was more like a winter home, so we all fit comfortably! It was fun to see lots of stars and build a fire and eat yummy food and have boys help keep us warm. Fantastic times!

Please note that Larin in the top right is holding a red plastic cup of ORANGE JUICE. Even though it looks a little like he's drunk and toasting the camera.




I'd only been snowboarding once before, but the last time I went my friend Josh had started to teach me how to carve so I was super excited to master that on this visit. Unfortunately, Sarah + Ski lifts = falling. Every time. I have never not fallen. But the first time off the lift I slammed my tailbone hard on the ice at the top (it was a warm day). Lindsay was kind enough to get a picture of me recovering after. Yes, I am holding my bum.

Needless to say this fall ruined my trip and I only made it down the slope twice. And maybe I cried that many times too. I did still have a fun time and my friends did a great job of helping me feel better. Love them!


Overall it was an AWESOME trip and tons of fun. I'm so lucky to live in a place where there are lots of fun people my age who are also looking for good and clean things to do.
Also exciting...

It is the beginning of February and its been like 70 degrees out.

I was offered a JOB with Compass Behavioral Health. I'm still deliberating.

...and I finally posted again... YAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the the job offer and awesomely warm weather. But boo for falling...I hope your bum feels better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stalking your blog now...just thought you should know. :-) Emily said everything I was going to say....so 'ditto!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya for post-a-jing :) Poor Sarah's bum... :(

    ReplyDelete