Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sarah is Happy.

So...
between getting to listen to Elder Perry address the YSAs here in Vegas and instruct the ward missionaries on Sunday (hooray for spiritual highs), being able to breathe again as my head cold is going away, my coccyx only hurting when I sit straight on it or bend over or lift something, having Larin ask me to go to our ward's Valentine's Day Formal with him, having Bud invite me to go to dinner with him tonight, Grey's Anatomy being on tonight, and tomorrow bein' FRIDAY...

It has been an awesome week. And Sarah is Happy.

I think as a way to motivate myself this weekend, I shall be arranging a before and after post illustrating the cleaning of my bedroom. Maybe. We shall see...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great life! :) Hope it all goes as well as it sounds (the bedroom cleaning as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for happy times Sarah! I'm so glad things are going so well and that you have so many great friends to do excitable things with :) and of course, I am so glad your backside is feeling better :) Happy weekend to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so happy that Larin asked you out and Bud as well. Have a super fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete