Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovin the Love!

Its been a long and busy week. Here are the highlights:

Date with Larin Monday night. I looked cute. He brought me flowers. We danced. Ate good food. It was fun.
Monday I had 7 new kids start in my class. It went well. At least on Monday. And Tuesday. By Friday we were struggling though. By week three we'll have our routine down again.
Staff meeting for work Wednesday night. Enough said.
Thursday night was missionary blitz. Always fun!
Friday we had a Valentine's party at work. My kids got hyped on sugar and then half of them got the runs. Yay! But on the plus side, we had fun. And my kids brought me lots of Valentines Day Chocolate!
Friday night (tonight) Brett, Larin, and I went to eat some yummy food and then we went back to their place where I played pool for the first time. And then we went to watch a movie at our friend Amber's house.
Tomorrow? The guys are going to take a look at my brakes. And hopefully get them fixed. And then its girls movie night with Melissa. With a possible dinner with Larin before. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for fun Valentine's week plans! It sounds like you're having a great time, (kind of at work...) and I hope the fun times continue! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture!! Sounds like you had a pretty crazy week. I'm glad the little boogers at least brought you chocolate!! Happy Valentines Day my love!

    ReplyDelete