Sunday, February 15, 2009

Falling...

So this post is the result of a boring Sunday evening with a camera and a little life reflection...

One of my greatest fears is falling. When I was younger (like, 12 or 13) we climbed a ladder to shovel snow off the roof of the shed and when we were done I couldn't get down the ladder. I sat up there for a while. And I don't actually remember how I got down (maybe I blocked it from my memory).

As much as I fear falling, there are many things I do fall for...
#1 I fall for sleeping in. Almost every morning. I will never learn.



#2 I fall for stupid tricks. I am a little bit gullible.

#3 I fall for boys. Nuff said. ;)


These are all things I kinda like falling for.
I like to sleep in. No, that is a lie. I love it. I also like my personality, blonde moments and all. And I like romance.
I'm learning that falling might not always be all that bad.
Happy new week, everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. You should totally become a professional photographer! Those are amazing shots :) I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee... thanks! I had a lot of fun taking them!!! Maybe I should have taken your wedding photos. They would've been... unique.

    ReplyDelete