Sunday, January 18, 2009

You can be the judge.

Yes its after 3am and I'm just now posting. That is how exciting my life is! Okay, so maybe not. You can be the judge.

I slept in and Rashida (wonderful roommate) cooked breakfast for us. And then I talked to the fabulous fam for like 2 hours. Then I chilled with the roomies for a bit before getting rid of a headache AKA popping some pills putting a heating pad on my neck and taking a power nap.

Then ~DRUMROLL PLEASE~ ...Tonight I went to my first real college sporting event!!! I know, sad. But also YAY because I got to watch the UNLV Rebels beat the Wyoming Cowboys!!! ...It was quite fun. Dianna (my roommate) and I went with our other friends Sam and Richard.

Of course since I'm new to this whole 'camera of my own' thing I forgot to bring it along so I could take pictures. But I did take one at home. Holding my ticket. And saying "REBELS".


Then we all went to the store and bought some ice cream and laughed at Valentine's Day cards (some of them are really funny). Then we went back to our house and ate the ice cream with our other roommates and then talked for the next like, four hours. We played EC Idol. A game show where the others in the room nominated a 'contestant' (someone they thought you might be interested in) and then they get to be the judges about what they thought of those two individuals together. I was Paula. Sam was Simon. And Richard was Randy. And D was whatever that new judges name is. And no. This is not a real game. But once it gets to be like 2 in the morning, sometimes you come up with some pretty funny stuff!

After the game and the game we made up and the lactose intolerant 'tooting' and the cheek twitching and everything else, now I am ready for the Sabbath.

Thank goodness church doesn't start til 1.

2 comments:

  1. you have such a wonderful life!! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you don't mind I added you to my blogs I read? I'm glad that you joined the blogging world, it's fun - and addicting!

    ReplyDelete