Friday, January 16, 2009

Hearts: Warmed and Broken

Ohmagosh. Its Day 2 and I'm actually posting. Woowee I'm on a roll!!

Today my heart was broken as I helped comfort one of my kids whose parents are going through a divorce. Its alarming to see just how much a child is affected by the decisions their parents make. One of my other kids is also chatting nonstop about his Mom's fun new boyfriend. Who they are moving in with. He lives in another state.

Please let me be wise.

Today my heart was also warmed as I was serenaded by the awesome Secondhand Serenade who I went to see in concert tonight!! If you don't know who they are slash what they sing, check them out. Here is where I should put a link. But I'm tired. And lazy. So have fun googling! (Is that a word?!) Anyways, the concert was awesome and he is amazing. I was a little bummed that even though his music is clean he still was drinking beer and cursing a bit during his performance. Maybe he thought that would impress us "Sin City inhabitants" AKA Las Veganites? What am I called?!

Now I must go watch The Office. In my bed. And fall sleep to the docile tones of Dwight and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment