Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Check this out...

Sarah's To-Do List for Today...
1. Get to work on time. check
2. Survive work. check
3. Avoid any tactless criticism from my boss. almost check
4. Go grocery shopping. yummy check
5. Eat dinner. Do a banana, chocolate pudding, and doritos count? no check
6. Hang out around the house... instead of paying good $ to go bowling. Yay for Uno with 'Shida and Krystal. check
7. Go to sleep. soon to be check
Yesterday I was talking to a childhood friend of mine, Jenn Lewis, who used to go to all the church activities with me back in the day... and she told me how she'd bumped into the missionaries on the train yesterday and how she's going to start meeting with them... Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I think your dinner counts and sounds delicious. I am so happy for Jenn, she really seems to want to do good things with her life.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete