Sunday, March 29, 2009

Top 10 from the past 2...


Sarah's favorite ten things from the past 2 months:

10. Living in warm sunshiney Las Vegas where its been in the 70s or 80s for the past few weeks.
9. Getting to go snowboarding again. And making it down the mountain a few times without falling!!
8. Getting to go to Utah to see Emily and Amy Jo.
7. Getting to visit the temple a few times. It is such a great opportunity for service and blessings!
6. Being recognized as the 'Star of the Week' at work... basically the employee of the week. It is great to have my efforts recognized.
5. Getting to go camping with boyfriend and other friends. And I didn't even freeze!
4. I have 20 toddlers under my care and supervision and I am handling it. I am amazing.
3. Speaking of amazing, I have a boyfriend who thinks I'm amazing. And he is amazing. And he treats me like I'm a princess. And he makes me so happy. Weekdays are the worst things ever because we don't get to see each other for like 16 hours straight while we sleep and then go to work. Weekends are truly becoming my favorite.
2. Setting a curfew so I get more than 5 hours of sleep. I need my sleep.
1. Being happy. Because I am doing things that allow me to be truly happy. I love making good choices.


And I have so much more to look forward to!!! April is going to be a fabulous month! Kickstarted by going to SLC for conference with Larin and getting to see the bestest Emily and meet her boyfriend and have her meet Larin. Oh, and before that I have another job interview this week. (cross your fingers. knock on wood. all that stuff.) Then a trip to Alamo, NV to meet Larin's family Easter weekend. Then I get to see Emily N. and her parents. So much goodness!!!


Oh, and here's some pics... As promised.

With the best friends. Amy Jo and Emily in SLC before Amy Jo left for the MTC.

At the cabin during our snowbaording trip. Yes, I know its fuzzy. Thanks to the amazing sunset behind us... But it shows Larin's amazing hugs. I love his hugs.

Also at the cabin. Larin doesn't like pictures... in order to get him to smile I had to say "poop". So this is a picture of him laughing at poop.

Sam, myself, and Larin... ready to hit the slopes, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment